Bleach in Tunisia
Bleach in Tunisia is expected to post a good performance over the forecast period. Its popularity can be explained by its wide use in household cleaning as a cheaper alternative to multi-purpose cleaners. Its attractive and affordable retail price will contribute to the success of bleach in Tunisia. In terms of distribution, bleach is available in many channels in Tunisia. As a common cleaning product, bleach is expected to continue to register the highest value share within independent small gr...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Tunisia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bleach To Keep Playing the Role of A Perfect Alternative To Multi-purpose Cleaners
- Bleach Expected To Record A Higher Value Cagr Than in the Review Period
- the Growing Popularity of Surface and Toilet Care May Present A Threat To Bleach Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Ennadhafa Judy SA Continues To Dominate Sales of Bleach in Tunisia
- Bleach in Tunisia Is Dominated by Domestic Brands
- Manufacturers To Focus Their Development Strategy on Non-chlorine Bleach
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Faster Value Growth Posted in 2017
- Tunisian Consumers Look To More Affordable Products
- International Companies Continue To Lead Home Care in 2017
- Independent Small Grocers Dominates the Distribution of Home Care in 2017
- Home Care Is Set To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources