Bleach in Sweden
Value sales of bleach fell marginally in 2017, resulting from the ongoing encroachment of other home care categories, such as surface care, toilet care and laundry care, into bleach’s arena of functionality and usage. Innovation in these other categories is contributing to refinement of consumer demand and the growing perception that bleach is an old-fashioned and crude cleaning product. Moreover, the trend towards multifunctional products in other home care categories is serving to promote thei...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Sweden market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Negative Perception of Bleach Is Lowering Value Sales
- Bleach Is Positioned As A General Household Cleaner and Disinfectant
- Factors Beyond Multifunctionality and Price Make Non-bleach Products More Appealing
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive Dominates
- Private Label Is Solely the Budget Option
- Consumer Focus on Environment and Sustainability Facilitates Growth of Brands Over Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Issues of Sustainability Driving Growth
- Going To War With Bacteria
- Fragmenting the Grocery Basket To Give Online Full Power
- Swedes Acceptant of Private Label
- New Family Dynamics Impacting Product Development and Consumer Targeting
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources