Bleach in Slovenia
Chlorine bleach is mainly associated with fabric whitening by Slovenian consumers even though its use sometimes extends to surface care for disinfection purposes. Since bleach is perceived as detrimental to health and fabric, consumers tend to avoid using bleach for cleaning and whitening in greater numbers each year. This explains the poor performance of bleach over the review period. Consumers are mostly substituting bleach with newer, more innovative home care products that are not associated...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Slovenia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Future of Bleach Appears Bleak
- Private Label Grows Marginally While Bleach Stagnates Overall
- Innovation and Product Development To Expand Into Other Home Care Categories
- Competitive Landscape
- Monopoly Likely To Continue
- Limited Influence of Private Label on Bleach
- Competition From Substitute Home Care Categories Funnels Away Bleach Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Another Year of Stable Home Care Growth in 2017
- International Players Dominate in 2017
- Private Label Aims To Take Over Home Care
- Discounters Narrows the Gap Between Other Retailers in 2017
- Forecast Period To See Modest Growth in Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources