Bleach in Slovakia
The vast majority of bleach products available in the country are intended for laundry care, meaning that these products face strong competition. Laundry detergents are increasingly effective in stain removal and consumers often do not need to use and are not interested in bleach products. Furthermore, bleach lacks product innovation and significant marketing activities which could attract consumer attention, while a limited product portfolio of bleach products is available for consumers to choo...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Slovakia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN SLOVAKIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales of Bleach Continue To Decline
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Lead the Distribution of Bleach
- Weak Sales Performance of Bleach Is Expected
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Slovensko Leads Bleach
- Private Label Strong in Bleach
- Ecover Records Strong Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To Grow
- the Popularity of Eco-friendly Products Increases
- Home Care Is Led by the International Player, Henkel Slovensko
- New Product Developments Towards Quality
- Home Care Set for Further Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources