Bleach in Singapore
Most consumers in Singapore use bleach as a disinfectant for surfaces, as well as removal of stains and mould between floor tiles, which is commonplace in bathrooms, due to the country’s humid climate. As it is a more effective and economical solution to removing germs compared to surface cleaners, bleach remains a popular option amongst consumers with its total volume share being the highest amongst surface cleaners. In addition, consumers also use general bleach for whitening and disinfecting...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Singapore market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN SINGAPORE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wide Application and Prices of Bleach Maintain Its Large Size
- Stagnant Growth Expected Due To Maturity and Availability of Substitutes
- Unit Price of Bleach Expected To Fall Due To Increasing Share of Private Label
- Competitive Landscape
- Private Label Regarded As Offering Value-for-money Due To Lack of Differentiation
- Price Sensitivity Steers Consumers Away From International Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Opportunities Within Highly Mature Singapore Market
- Consumers Continue To Seek Greater Convenience and Specific Features
- Organic Brands Are Moving Beyond Being Niche Products
- Increased Concentration Levels and Specific Features in New Products
- Expected Value Growth Driven by Premiumisation and Growth of Organic Brands
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources