Bleach in Serbia
Older consumers used to purchasing and using bleach products very much kept this category alive because it was their purchasing habits for bleach and increased average unit price that prevented a decline in value sales in 2017. However, volume sales did decline and that was a continuation of a long-lasting trend. More consumers increasingly regard bleach as potentially harmful for many types of fabric and also as having a negative impact on the environment and, therefore, avoid using bleach prod...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Serbia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Older Consumers' Habits and Increasing Unit Prices Keep Value Sales Positive
- Bleach Substitutes Toilet Care Products, With Scented Bleach Gaining Popularity
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Remains the Clear Leader
- No New Launches But Private Label Increases Its Value Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Value Growth in 2017, But Only in Current Terms
- No Major Innovations Recorded
- the Largest Producers Keep Losing Sales Share
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Loses Ground
- Negative Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources