Bleach in Saudi Arabia
Bleach saw a downturn in retail current value sales in 2017, largely due to competition from home care alternatives. Consumers are moving to spot and stain removers (laundry care), scouring agents, home care disinfectants and multi-purpose cleaners (surface care) and toilet liquids (toilet care) as bleach contains harsher chemicals that may cause skin irritation and respiratory problems and damage clothes/surfaces in the long run. The wide product variety in surface care includes an extensive ar...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Saudi Arabia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Home Care Substitutes Negatively Impact Sales of Bleach
- Bleach Retains A Consumer Base
- the Average Unit Price Drops in 2017
- Competitive Landscape
- Private Label Sees Strong Value Growth in 2017
- Clorox Still Dominates Bleach
- Saudi Industrial Detergents Offers A Domestic Presence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Reforms Damage Home Care Demand
- Consumers Look for In-store Promotions in Saudi Arabia
- Private Label and Domestic Companies See Growing Demand
- Product Innovations and Upgrades Represent A Key Trend in Home Care
- Home Care Will Continue To Grow Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources