Bleach in Portugal
Bleach continued to decline in volume terms in 2017, as such products continue to be replaced by more modern and convenient cleaning products that continue to appear on store shelves. The presence of different types of products for whitening and stain removing, and floor and surface cleaners with disinfecting power, impacts bleach’s performance. Nonetheless as less loyal consumers move away or reduce use, the most loyal consumers tend to purchase more branded products with higher prices, resulti...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Portugal market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN PORTUGAL
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Switching To More Sophisticated Products Impacts Sales
- Bleach Manufacturers Expected To Continue Diversification Towards Other Categories
- Environmental Concerns Rise
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Reinforces Its Position in Bleach
- Brandcare SA Purchased by Italian Group Sodalis
- Branded Products Become More Dominant As Private Label Starts To Wane
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Growth Through Sophistication
- Proximity Stores Continue To Grow
- Purchases of Existing Businesses Bring New Players To Portugal
- Convenience, Concentration and New Fragrances As Main Trends
- Home Care Expects Positive Future Performance
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources