Bleach in Pakistan
Bleach in Pakistan is expected to continue expanding at a considerable rate over the forecast period. Rising health- and hygiene-consciousness among consumers will encourage the wider use of bleach as a germ-killing solution. At the same time, bleach will continue to be used for fabric whitening. Population growth will also help to sustain the positive development of the category, as young mothers are especially consciousness of the importance of protecting babies from germs and bacteria in the...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Pakistan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bleach Benefits From Rising Hygiene-consciousness Among Consumers
- Shift To Specialised Cleaning Solutions Will Restrict Development of Bleach
- Independent Small Grocers Set To Remain Leading Distribution Channel for Bleach
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Maintains Its Commanding Lead
- Peridot's Kiwi Kleen Brand Continues To Gain Popularity
- International Manufacturers Set To Increase Their Dominance in Bleach
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Benefits From Expansion of Pakistan's Middle-income Consumer Base
- Home Care Manufacturers Employ Strategies To Generate Trial Purchases
- Multinationals Remain on Top in A Concentrated Competitive Environment
- Insight-based Marketing Campaigns Aim To Convert Consumers To Specific Brands
- Independent Small Grocers Will Remain the Leading Distribution Channel
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources