Bleach in Norway
Bleach continued to perform poorly in 2017, mostly due to increasingly negative perceptions about the chemicals contained in most bleach products, and the effects that these can have on people exposed to them. One of the main impacts that the internet, and social media more specifically, has had on consumers in Norway is that they have contributed to a general increase in consumers’ awareness of and knowledge about key products. This has been particularly relevant when it comes to demand for ble...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Norway market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN NORWAY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Potential Harmful Effects of Bleach Putting Many Consumers Off
- Innovations in Other Categories Worsen Outlook for Bleach
- Perceived Higher Effectiveness of Other Products Diminishes A Key Strength of Bleach
- Competitive Landscape
- Lilleborg Dominates
- Private Label Share Remains High
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Slightly Slower Growth in 2017
- Desire for Convenience Increasingly Prevalent
- Lilleborg Reinforces Its Dominant Position
- Incremental Innovation Prevalent in New Product Development
- Solid Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources