Bleach in Nigeria
In 2017, bleach recorded impressive volume growth, and this can be attributed simply to the multiple uses for bleach. Despite the recession, Nigerians continued to purchase bleach for home care uses such as cleaning surfaces, floors, bathrooms, utensils and drains, as bleach is more affordable than specific cleaners. This has seen bleach eat into the volume sales of surface care products.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Nigeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bleach in Nigeria Is Poised for Further Expansion, Due To Its Multiple Uses in the Home
- Low Prices and Smaller Pack Sizes Drive Volume Growth
- Recession and the Party Culture Drive Value Sales of Bleach in Nigeria
- Competitive Landscape
- Multipro Enterprises Leads Bleach in 2017
- Foreign Brands Still Dominate Bleach
- Aggressive Marketing Campaigns Drive Value Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Lower-priced Home Care Products See Growth
- International Brands Remain Dominant in the Market in 2017
- the Growing Population, Culture and Advertising Drive Value Sales
- New Products With Multiple Uses Gain Traction in 2017
- Home Care Is Projected To Sustain Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources