Bleach in the Netherlands
Due to busier lifestyles, Dutch consumers often have less time for doing onerous tasks such as cleaning and this is also affecting sales of bleach. Bleach is often used to clean the toilet and bathroom and kitchen surfaces to kill germs and bacteria. The current Dutch consumer wants convenience as much as possible when cleaning and use of bleach is losing volume share to other convenient surface cleaners such as bathroom and kitchen cleaners which feature trigger and spray closure packaging. In...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Netherlands market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changing Cleaning Habits Affect Sales of Bleach
- Environmentally-conscious Consumers Also Affect Sales of Bleach
- Average Unit Price of Bleach Increases Slightly in 2017
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Nederland BV Dominates Bleach in the Netherlands
- Private Label Gains Value Share From Unilever Nederland
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Records Healthy Growth Again in 2017
- Convenience Driving Sales of High-value Products
- Eco Brands Push Through But Still Remain Insignificant in Home Care
- Reformulations and New Entrants Common Within New Product Developments
- Home Care Set To Grow Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources