Bleach in Morocco
Over the forecast period, bleach is expected to decline marginally at constant 2017 prices. This is mainly due to the specialisation trend regarding cleaning products, with consumers shifting to products that are more sophisticated than traditional bleach, a category that is reaching maturity. However, many consumers in rural areas and also consumers with low income purchasing power are still using bleach for different cleaning purposes, ranging from laundry care to dishwashing to surface care.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Morocco market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bleach Is Heading Towards Saturation in Morocco
- Counterfeit Bleach Still Affecting Sales
- Specialised Products Are Affecting Sales of Bleach, Especially in Large Cities
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble North West Africa Leads Sales of Bleach
- International Key Players Still Dominate in Bleach
- Local Brands Are Strengthening, Although From A Small Base
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To See Positive Growth in Morocco
- Specialised Products Continued To Be Very Popular in Morocco
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Are Still the Leading Distribution Channel in Home Care in Morocco
- International Companies Are Still Outperforming Local Players in 2017
- Home Care Is Expected To See Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources