Bleach in Latvia
In bleach, volume and value sales are expected to perform poorly over the forecast period. The consumer base for bleach will continue to shrink as younger and middle-aged consumers gravitate towards more advanced home care cleaning products for targeted use, such as toilet liquids, spot and stain removers and floor cleaners, which are perceived to be more effective and convenient. Growing concerns about the environment and personal health are expected to have a negative impact on category sales.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Latvia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN LATVIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Prefer Products With A Specific Use
- Consumers Seek Less Aggressive Alternatives
- the Bleach Category Will Perform Poorly Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Bleach Stagnates As No New Products Are Launched
- Procter & Gamble Remains the Category Leader
- Standard and Economy Products Dominate
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Latvian Home Care Becomes Greener
- Convenience and Eco-friendliness Define Development
- Private Label and Spodriba Challenge International Brands
- Retailer Power Rises
- Eco-friendliness and Retailers Will Redefine Most Markets
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources