Bleach in Kenya
Bleach benefited strongly from consumer demand for affordable and versatile cleaning products. Bleach is considered highly affordable, while there is a strong tradition for using bleach for a wide range of applications. The number of brands in this category also increased thanks to new product development, as well as new market entrants, providing a wide array of products from which consumers could select.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Kenya market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN KENYA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Bleach Usage: % of Volume Sales 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: Value 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Haco Tiger Brands (ea) Ltd in Home Care (kenya)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Haco Tiger Brands (ea) Ltd: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Haco Tiger Brands (ea) Ltd: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Mixed Economic Fortunes Dent Consumer Spending on Home Care
- Lack of Developed Hygiene Facilities and Infrastructure Hinder Growth of Some Home Care Categories
- Multinationals and Locals Compete for Share in the Kenyan Home Care Market
- Supermarkets Retains Its Popularity for Home Care Sales
- Growth Expected To Continue Thanks To Rising Disposable Incomes
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources