Bleach in Italy
Production costs increased in 2017 for bleach and all detergents containing bleach due to EU regulations. Manufacturers revised production systems in order to meet two important deadlines in 2017: one, in February, regarding the treatment of hydrogen peroxide, and another, in October, concerning peracetic acid. Smaller manufacturers suffered from this change the most, with the investment needed for this mandatory upgrade diverting funds away from other innovations and communication campaigns. On...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Italy market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Production Costs Rise in 2017 Due To EU Regulations
- Prices Continue Decreasing, Intense Use of Promotions Sustains Volume Sales
- Focus on Product Differentiation and Shift Away From Price Competition
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Brands Continue To Dominate Sales
- Shift Towards Concentration Due To Augmented Production Costs
- Smapu Group Launches Innovative Tablet Bleach
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Italian Economy and Home Care Market Recover in 2017
- Amazon Introduces New Dash Buttons for Home Care Brands
- Focus on Premium Offerings Boosts Private Label Sales
- Concentration Trend Ongoing, Consumers More Relaxed About Spending on Quality
- Good Growth Expected Over Forecast Period, Although Innovation Will Be Crucial
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources