Bleach in Indonesia
There were no major innovations or new product launches in 2017. The relatively low demand for chlorine bleach and the dominance of the leading brands over the review period forced manufacturers to think twice before venturing into bleach or offering any added-value benefits to products. As a result, bleach posted slower retail volume growth in 2017 compared to the previous year.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Indonesia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Limited Innovation Characterises 2017
- Rising Prices Bouy Value Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson Home Hygiene Products Pt Retains Leadership
- Similar Presence of Multinationals and Domestic Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Sees the Slowest Growth of the Review Period
- Consumers Focus on Cost-saving Products
- Intensified Competition Between Multinationals and Domestic Companies
- Companies Launch Premium Products Amidst Tough Economic Conditions
- Slower Yet Positive Retail Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources