Bleach in India
The demand for bleach in the retail channel remains negligible in India, with bleach used for removing colour from clothes or cleaning hard stains from tiles or marble floors, but demand being small and met by low-cost unorganised products.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in India market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Government Initiatives Increase Awareness About Home Care Products
- Companies Try To Increase Value Sales by Adding Benefits To Existing Products
- Leading Players Compete on Price in Home Care
- Internet Retailing Emerges As A Significant Channel for Home Care
- Home Care Is Expected To Grow Faster Due To Increased Rural Consumption
- Key Trends and Developments
- Home Care Companies Continue To Launch Smaller Pack Sizes To Encourage Trial
- Private Label Companies Placing Home Care Products in the Mid-price Range
- Home Care Companies Launch Specialised Products in the Wake of Disease Outbreaks
- Territory Key Trends and Developments
- East and Northeast India
- North India
- South India
- West India
- Rural Vs Urban Key Trends and Developments
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Households 2010-2015
- Market Data
- Table 2 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 4 Sales of Home Care by Region: Value 2010-2015
- Table 5 Sales of Home Care by Region: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Rural vs Urban: % Value 2015
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 9 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 11 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Region: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Region: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 1 Research Sources