Bleach in Estonia
In 2017, bleach recorded the strongest growth of the review period, which was because of the increased incomes of consumers. Bleach is used in washing machines with detergents to whiten clothes in Estonia. Additionally, it is used to clean toilets and other surfaces that are hard to clean. With a growing economy, more and more consumers are interested in a better-quality wash for white clothes, enabling them to have better-looking clothes for various occasions. Therefore, the usage of bleach in...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Estonia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Short Term Increase in Current Value Terms
- Long Term Stagnation for Bleach
- No New Product Developments
- Competitive Landscape
- International Company Leading
- Domestic Company Providing Competition
- Competitive Environment Not Expected To Change
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in Estonia Continues To Record Growth Alongside the Overall Economy
- Booming Real Estate Market Supports Current Value Growth of Home Care Products
- Domestic Manufacturer Continues Growing
- Large Retail Chains Offering Internet Orders
- Environmentally Friendly and Natural Products Expected To Record Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources