Bleach in Costa Rica
Moving away from the low-priced and undifferentiated value perception that most middle-income consumers still have of bleach, both local and international competitors continued to opt for the further development of added-value options capable of maximising the revenue potential of their main brands, which continued to benefit from vast penetration in terms of usage occasions and functionality. Different performance claims were used in 2017, which included the combining of bleach and surface care...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Costa Rica market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- More Appealing Fragrance Options and Functionality Claims Lead To Additional Development Opportunities
- Affordable, Added-value Alternatives Are Anticipated To Keep Gaining Relevance
- Competitive Landscape
- Recognised Global and Local Brands Continue To Benefit From Top-of-mind Awareness and Broad Availability
- Global Flagship Brands Battle on Several Fronts
- Consolidated Brands Should Continue To Capture Local Buyers' Attention, Based on Innovation and Multiple Performance Claims
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To See Increasing Polarisation, With the Rising Penetration of Private Label Brands and the Further Offer of Added-value Innovations
- Global and Regional Players Increase Their Penetration in Most Categories, Using Their Strong Brand Awareness To Provide More Integrated Home Care Solutions
- Major Players React To Private Label Proposals by Increasing Their Penetration Across Multiple Categories, Whilst Adopting More Aggressive Pricing Strategies
- Modern Grocery Retailers Continue To Increase Their Relevance; Independent Small Grocers Capitalise on Their Convenient and Affordable Proposals
- Innovation Should Continue To Gain Momentum, Along With Additional Segmentation Efforts and the Use of Multiple Functional Claims
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources