Bleach in China
Current value sales of bleach in China continued to grow in 2017, albeit at a slower pace than in 2016.This was down to product variety in home care products. One of the main uses of bleach in China is for surface and toilet cleaning, whereas with products such as bathroom cleaners and toilet liquid/foams now available in the market, consumers are foregoing the use of bleach and using home care products with specific cleaning functions instead due to their strong effectiveness and dedicated func...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in China market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Availability of Surface-specific Cleaners and Home Care Disinfectants Dampens Demand for Bleach
- Laundry Care Products Offering A Similar Function Lead To Slowdown in Bleach Sales
- Consumers Tend To Abandon Bleach Due To Its Strong Smell
- Competitive Landscape
- Shanghai Hutchison Whitecat Maintains Its Lead in Bleach
- Local Companies Dominate Bleach
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sustained Growth in Home Care in China
- Manufacturers and Consumers Show Rising Interest in Child-specific Products
- Domestic Manufacturers Outperform International Ones
- Manufacturers Introduce Laundry Care Products in Sheet Format
- Product Maturity, Lack of Time Set To Depress Growth in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources