Bleach in Chile
Bleach is one of the most traditional and recognised home care products in Chile. With affordable prices, a consolidated offer, good availability and diversification, the category was mature in 2017. While bleach continued to be perceived as a disinfectant and cleaning product, it still continued to register current retail value growth above inflation thanks to new formats and formulas that generated interest among consumers. Innovations included Cloro Gel – a more concentrated product suitable...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Chile market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN CHILE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bleach Remains Popular for Its Cleaning Properties
- Diversification Key To Maintaining Retail Value Shares and Volume Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Remains Consolidated
- Bleach Prices To Remain Low While New Products Support Growth and the Private Label Offer Expands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Urbanisation Continues To Shape Home Care in Chile
- Continuous Improvement, Innovation Are the Growth Trends in Home Care
- Demanding Consumers Favour Multinational Companies
- Manufacturers Continue To Shape Demand in Laundry Care
- Private Label Growing and Other Strategies Keeps Modern Retail As the Main Distribution Channel
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources