Bleach in Canada
Bleach is anticipated to decline in the forecast period, as consumers develop an increasing aversion towards products with chemicals they consider harmful. Furthermore, the availability of substitutes, like laundry detergents that are available with bleaching agents and deodorants and toilet and kitchen cleaning wipes that are infused with bleach, will further dampen regular bleach sales. Having said this, the unit price of bleach is expected to increase over the forecast period as manufacturers...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Canada market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bleach Sales Expected To Decline in the Forecast Period
- Product Innovation May Drive Growth
- Organic Bleach To Challenge Conventional Bleach
- Competitive Landscape
- Clorox Maintains Its Leadership in Bleach
- Private Label Performs Well in Bleach
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Remain the Most Popular Retail Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Modest Growth for Home Care
- More Emphasis on Green Products
- International Players Continue To Lead
- Manufacturers Are Trying To Revive the Market With Innovation
- Home Care Is Expected To Slow Down
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources