Bleach in Cameroon
Bleach benefited strongly from strong consumer awareness at the end of the review period, with this resulting in many consumers seeking more affordable and versatile cleaning products. Bleach remained highly affordable and available across all channels, whilst there is a strong tradition for using bleach for a wide range of home care tasks. Hence growth was especially strong amongst low- and middle-income users.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Cameroon market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Bleach Usage: % of Volume Sales 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: Value 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Home Records Robust Growth in 2016
- Consumer Demand for More Affordable Standard and Economy Products Increases
- International Players Maintain Strong Presence on the Home Care Market
- Independent Small Grocers Remains Important Despite Growth in Modern Retailing
- Forecast Growth Remains Positive
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources