Bleach in Belgium
Trends such as eco-friendly, quick and convenient cleaning and attractive smelling products are all working against bleach. Bleach is instead used for deep cleaning, is perceived as not easy to use because of the extra caution users need to take and is considered an unfriendly detergent in environmental terms. As a result, the category witnessed a strong decrease in volume and value terms in 2017, and is expected to continue to do so over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Belgium market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN BELGIUM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- All Trends Act Against Bleach
- Substitutes Challenging Bleach
- Smaller Quantities
- Competitive Landscape
- Private Label Remains Strong
- Bleach Increasingly Consolidated With Existing Main Players Gaining Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Sales Decline Due To Maturity of Many Products
- Rapid Daily Cleaning Most Prominent on Consumer Wishlist
- Procter & Gamble Maintains Top Spot Despite Declining Share
- No Major New Product Breakthrough But Instead More Premium Formats
- Value Sales Set To Keep Shrinking Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources