Bleach in Algeria
Bleach is expected to remain a core product within home care over the forecast period, despite the dominance of economy products. With an increase in growth in the number of households in Algeria expected, driven by the government’s housing plan, the value growth of bleach is projected to rise over the forecast period. Most households will continue to use bleach regularly, even if they begin to purchase a widening range of home care. In addition, ongoing growth in city sizes and pollution levels...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Algeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bleach To Continue Seeing Healthy Growth
- Economic Crisis Predicted To Slow Down Bleach's Growth
- Bleach Expected To Witness Further Innovation and Diversification
- Competitive Landscape
- Bleach Is Very Fragmented in Algeria
- Bref Remains the Leading Brand
- Domestic Brands Are Gaining Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Trends Continue Driving Home Care Sales Growth
- Growing Demand for Economy Brands Is Driven by Severe Price Increases
- Multinationals Still Dominate, Although Domestic Brands Are Gaining Ground
- Independent Small Grocers Continues To Dominate But Modern Retailing Is Growing Faster
- Although Slowing Down, Further Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources