Bleach in the US
In 2017, bleach faced mounting obstacles to sales growth. One reason was increased competition from alternative product formats that act as bleach substitutes. A growing array of laundry detergents and spot and stain removers come with bleach alternatives. Additionally, mounting competition from newer formats of surface cleaning products, such as all-purpose cleaning wipes, has served to diminish bleach’s utility as a cleaning tool in the eyes of many consumers.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in USA market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competition From Other Products and Safety Concerns Dim Bleach's Growth Prospects
- Consumers Gravitating Towards Cleaning Applications for Bleach
- Traditional Distribution Channels Continue To Dominate Bleach
- Competitive Landscape
- the Clorox Co Changes Up Its Formula
- Private Label Sees Share of Bleach Decrease
- Table 1 Bleach Usage: % Volume Sales 2015-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Despite A Rebounding Economy, Home Care Sees Limited Growth in the US
- Home Care Manufacturers Enter A New Era of Transparency in Ingredient Disclosure
- Home Care Players Look To Eco-conscious Consumers To Gain Share
- Innovation in New Product Development Stalls in 2017
- Consumers Will Continue To Embrace Products That Make Cleaning Easier
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources