Berner Oy in Pet Care (Finland)
Berner concentrates on product innovation, excellent brand reputation and efficient marketing, which are its main competitive advantages within pet care. Its main strategy is expected to be marketing the Hill’s and Oxbow ranges and by increasing the awareness of pet owners regarding the need for premium and specialised pet food in order to cater to the specific needs and health conditions of their pets.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BERNER OY IN PET CARE (FINLAND)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Berner Oy: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Berner Oy: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Berner Oy: Competitive Position 2015