Benetton Hellas Sole Shareholder Co Ltd in Apparel and Footwear (Greece)
Benetton Hellas Ltd plans to continue focusing on childrenswear as this has been the category in which it experienced strongest demand over 2014 and 2015.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BENETTON HELLAS SOLE SHAREHOLDER CO LTD IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (GREECE)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Benetton Hellas Sole Shareholder Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Benetton Hellas Sole Shareholder Co Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Benetton Hellas Sole Shareholder Co Ltd: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Chart 1 Benetton Hellas: United Colors of Benetton in Thessaloniki
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Benetton Hellas Sole Shareholder Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2015