Bemis Co Inc in Packaging Industry (USA)
In the US, Bemis aims to increase the reach of its flexible packaging solutions. In recent years, it trimmed its operations to focus on flexible packaging and is constantly looking for new opportunities to convert existing products from other pack types into flexible packaging. The company also maintains a wide range of new product developments, and innovation is central to growing its business. In fact, Bemis generated 15% of its 2014 revenue from new products launched in the past three years.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BEMIS CO INC IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (USA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Bemis Co Inc: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Bemis Co Inc: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Bemis Co Inc by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning