Beijing Bo Ai Pets Co Ltd in Pet Care (China)
Beijing Bo Ai Pets aims to strengthen its leading position in pet shops and services, including pet grooming, hotels, hospitals, funeral services and spas. With an official online mall and 116 physical stores in 2016, the retailer integrates online and offline retailing and aims to consolidate its Kudi Pets franchise chain of pet shops and superstores.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BEIJING BO AI PETS CO LTD IN PET CARE (CHINA)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Beijing Bo Ai Pets Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Beijing Bo Ai Pets Co Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Beijing Bo Ai Pets Co Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Beijing Bo Ai Pets Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2016