Bath and Shower in Uzbekistan
The further expansion of Uzbekistan’s economy is expected to support healthy growth in bath and shower volume and current value sales over the forecast period. Bath and shower products will become more affordable to consumers as disposable incomes rise and new launches stimulate greater price competition within the category. Demand will also be bolstered as personal hygiene standards among the population continue to improve in line with economic development. Moreover, marketing activities and th...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Bath and Shower in Uzbekistan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economic Growth Will Underpin Positive Development of Bath and Shower
- Intimate Wipes Set To Remain the Most Dynamic Performer
- Rising Demand in Rural Areas Will Present Opportunities for Domestic Producers
- Competitive Landscape
- Nivea Remains the Leading Bath and Shower Brand in Uzbekistan
- Local Players Benefit From Improvements in Product Quality and Packaging Designs
- International Brands Remain Most Active in Terms of Advertising
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Uzbekistan's Beauty and Personal Care Market Posts Mixed Results in 2018
- Favourable Demographic and Economic Trends Mitigate Impact of Price Hikes
- International Brands Continue To Lead But Domestic Players Become More Competitive
- Uzbek-south Korean Joint Venture Navoiy Beauty Cosmetics Begins Production
- Economic Growth Will Underpin Market Expansion Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources