Bath and Shower in Uzbekistan
Further positive growth is expected to be seen in bath and shower over the forecast period and the main reason is the expected development of Uzbekistan’s fledgling market-based economy. With the economy growing, disposable incomes are set to increase, contributing to positive sales dynamics in bath and shower. In addition, the increasingly wide range of products available in the category is set to contribute to strong competition, with strengthening competition between domestic and foreign manu...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BATH AND SHOWER IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Economic Performance Set To Be the Main Influence on Bath and Shower Sales
- Positive Growth Set To Be Based on Expansion of Demand Into Rural Areas
- Intimate Hygiene Set for Further Strong Development
- Competitive Landscape
- Palmy Flower Ooo Maintains Its Leading Position in Bath and Shower
- Local Players Increase in Importance Despite Dominance of International Brands
- International Brands Maintain Clear Advantages Due To Their Use of Advertising
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Economic Development Support Beauty and Personal Care
- Consumer Price Inflation Prompts More Careful Management of Household Spending
- International Brands Remain the Dominant Presence
- Beauty Specialists Continues To Dominate the Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care
- Economic Recovery Set To Support Positive Sales Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources