- BATH AND SHOWER IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Presence of Price Promotions Throughout the Distribution Channels
- Consumers Have Regular Hygiene Practices Due To the Hot and Humid Desert Climate
- Preference for Skin Health Products on the Rise
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Gulf Continues To Lead Bath and Shower
- Globally Known Multinationals Dominate Bath and Shower
- Mass Brands Have A Higher Share Than Premium Products Within Bath and Shower
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Has A Sluggish Year in 2017
- Availability of Organic, Natural Ingredients and Free-from Products Increases
- Sales in the United Arab Emirates Dominated by International Players
- the Popularity of Social Media Influencers Increases, With Paid Influencers Needing A Government Licence Beginning in 2018
- While Uncertainty Persists, Stability Is Expected in A More Mature Market During the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Bath and Shower in the United Arab Emirates
Facial care products are considered to be very traditional in Uruguay and are well-known by all consumers. The majority of these products are purchased by middle and high income consumers since they are not considered to be essential for every day hygiene. Nevertheless, consumers that use these products tend to see them as being essential and use them as part of their everyday routines. Moreover, facial care products have traditionally being used by older people, with younger people not seeing t...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Uruguay report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.