Bath and Shower in Turkey
In 2019, Turkish consumers continued to pay greater attention to their personal hygiene and increase their demand for bath and shower products. Consumers in urban areas were more likely to appreciate the importance of frequent washing and exuding a pleasant scent in work and social settings. This behaviour trend helped to drive sales of body wash/shower gel, which along with liquid soap continued to see the highest value growth over the year. Body wash/shower gel players continued to attract con...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Bath and Shower in Turkey
- Euromonitor International
- June 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Rising unit prices reflect growing demand for sophisticated new bath and shower options, especially among younger urban consumers, in 2019
- Players respond to greater demand for natural ingredients and greater concern for sustainability by seeking to guarantee the origin and quality of their products in 2019
- Private label bath and shower products continue to challenge major brands of category leaders and direct sellers by offering better value and large packaging
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within bath and shower
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Three separate events impact Turkey’s beauty and personal care market in 2019, two affecting unit prices and one imposing further restrictions on “free from” claims
- Multinational players continue to dominate the market, but dermocosmetic brands and private label gain ground in 2019 and domestic players remain a strong force
- Post-COVID-19 Turkey’s beauty and personal care market is set to see strong current value growth in all categories over the forecast period
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources