Bath and Shower in Switzerland
Similar to other beauty and personal care categories, the trend towards natural and gentle-on-the-skin products was also strong in bath and shower in 2019. Increased awareness of the many different chemicals in their everyday lives has led Swiss consumers to look for bath and shower products that contain ingredients that are not harmful to their skin. Over the forecast period, products with a natural positioning are projected to fuel growth within bath and shower. The preference among Swiss cons...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Powder, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Bath and Shower in Switzerland
- Euromonitor International
- September 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Products with a natural positioning expected to drive growth
- Bath and shower growth moves into positive territory in current value terms
- Beiersdorf leads bath and shower thanks to cutting-edge products
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within bath and shower
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Natural and ethical products continue gaining ground in Swiss beauty and personal care
- Multinational players lead, but indie brands are challenging the established players
- Positive outlook for the forecast period
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources