Bath and Shower in Peru
Bar soap recorded strong and accelerated current value growth in 2019, with many consumers choosing well-known brands over less expensive products. Fragrance is an important feature of bar soap for Peruvians, who tend to prefer floral or fruit-scented options, such as the new Palmolive option with jasmine and cocoa butter, or Camay with glycerine and French rose or Dove with pomegranate.
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity, Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Bath and Shower in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Both bar and liquid soap perform well as consumers seek added value in 2019
- Added value and new launches support growth of bath and shower in 2019
- Colgate-Palmolive Perú strengthens its second place in bath and shower in 2019
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within bath and shower
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Room for improved sales in some areas of beauty and personal care in 2019
- Direct selling continues to lose share in 2019
- Back to growth in 2021, with accelerating performances over the rest of the forecast period
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT