Bath and Shower in Kenya
Even though many bath and shower products in the market are moving towards natural ingredients, what is also becoming apparent is that they are providing sensory experiences, with unique scents, textures, colours and shapes, in different formats, such as shower oils, mousses and creams. A colourful look and pleasant scent continue to be dominant features in popular bar soaps. Premium bath and shower products tend to offer interesting new textures and a more unique sensory feel and experience. Co...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Bath and Shower in Kenya
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sensorial Properties Are Expected To Drive Sales
- Talcum Powder Will Remain Considered A Necessity in Bath and Shower
- Bar Soap Sees the Best Performance in 2018
- Competitive Landscape
- Manufacturers Offer Value Packs To Cater for Families and Their Budgets
- Other Bath and Shower Products Promise Continued Growth
- Consumers Increasingly Demand Natural and Organic Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Continued Growth and the Dominance of Mass Products
- Middle-class Consumers Expect More Premium Products
- Local Manufacturers Pose Strong Competition for International Players
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To Both the Mass and Premium Segments
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources