Bath and Shower in Ireland
In 2019, Irish consumers continued to focus on organic ingredients and gentle formulas within bath and shower. Strong interest in products with Irish-sourced ingredients was a key factor that drove growth, with brands such as Seavite and Green Angel performing well. Furthermore, cross-functionality remained a key influence in the purchasing decision for bath and shower. Irish consumers show strong interest for products which offer additional benefits, such as skin hydration, toning and relaxing,...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Bath and Shower in Ireland
- Euromonitor International
- June 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- In 2019, growth is boosted by organic ingredients, gentle formulas and products that provide a multi-functional purpose
- Domestic players tap into the increasing demand for ethical consumerism to drive sales in 2019
- Allegro Ltd continues to lead in 2019, but private label provides tough competition, focusing on low price points to boost sales
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within bath and shower
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Growth in 2019 is driven by a growing interest in natural and organic products as players utilise digital media to boost sales
- L’Oréal (UK) leads a fragmented competitive landscape, as international players continue to drive value sales in 2019
- Premium beauty and personal care products will boost growth over the forecast period, as Irish consumers invest in higher quality, natural ingredients
- CHART 1 eauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 eauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources