Bath and Shower in Ireland
Mass beauty and personal care is expected to register similar retail value growth over the forecast period as over the review period. There will be steady demand for mass products, with continued interest in mass deodorants, mass sun care and mass colour cosmetics. Innovation and improvements in product formulations are set to continue within mass colour cosmetics, with more new brands likely to enter the category in the coming years.
Euromonitor International's Mass Beauty and Personal Care in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mass Adult Sun Care, Mass Baby and Child-specific Products, Mass Bath and Shower, Mass Colour Cosmetics, Mass Deodorants, Mass Fragrances, Mass Hair Care, Mass Sets/Kits, Mass Skin Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Mass Beauty and Personal Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BATH AND SHOWER IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bath and Shower Expected To See A Significant Challenge From Brexit
- Intimate Washes Set To Register the Strongest Retail Value Growth
- Talcum Powder To Decline Further
- Competitive Landscape
- Allegro Ltd Lead Leads Sales Due To the Popularity of the Nivea Brand
- Discounters Drive Private Label Sales Growth
- Premium Products Still A Growing Niche
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Disposable Income Levels Rising and Benefiting Sales of Beauty and Personal Care
- An Post's Addresspal Eases Cross-border Shopping
- L'oréal (uk) Ltd Is the Leading Player With Strength in Both Premium and Mass
- Innovation Remains A Key Driver of Growth
- Sales Set To Continue To Grow Despite the Challenge of Brexit
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources