Bath and Shower in Finland
Bath and shower is a mature area within beauty and personal care and intense competition further limits the growth potential in the forecast period. Although key competitors frequently offer small innovations and incremental changes in their products, due to intense competition unit prices are hardly increased. There have been improved products such as moisturising shower gels and body scrubs, but Finns are reluctant to pay extra for special features. The competitive situation and the fact that...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BATH AND SHOWER IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Maturity Will Limit Growth of Bath and Shower Products
- Intimate Hygiene Will See Best Growth Rates As Sales Are Still at A Low Level
- Scrubs, Exfoliation, Moisturising and New Ingredients Key To Maintaining/increasing Value
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive Leads With A Stable Share
- Unilever Finland's Share Improves Thanks To Several High-impact Launches
- Private Label Share Substantial, and Set To Grow As Non-grocery Retailers Develop Portfolios
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Boundary Between Premium and Mass Categories Becomes Blurred in Beauty and Personal Care
- After A Poor Performance During the Review Period, Beauty and Personal Care Rebounds in 2017
- Intense Competition Continues To Have An Impact on Unit Prices
- Natural Features Are Penetrating the Mass Category
- Growth Expected in the Forecast Period, But Value Will Be Undermined by Intense Competition
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources