Bath and Shower in Costa Rica
Whilst bath and shower is approaching maturity in Costa Rica, value and volume growth increased in 2018 over that seen in the previous year. However, price-based competition is having a considerable impact on value growth in this category, as major bath and shower players are engaging in more aggressive promotional and discount activities. They are offering more value-for-money family presentations, such as 3-bar soap packs, as well as larger packaging formats intended for family consumption. De...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Bath and Shower in Costa Rica
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bath and Shower Performs Better in 2018 With Increased Segmentation, But Economic Uncertainty Leads To More Discounts and Other Promotional Strategies
- Additional Specialisation and Demand Polarisation Anticipated
- Value-for-money Options To Expand
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Manufacturers Continue To Dominate Bath and Shower
- Walmart and Bioland Make Inroads
- Priced-based Competition and Product Availability Anticipated To Maintain Its Pace
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Economic Uncertainty Pushes Discounts and Promotional Activity Even Further in 2018
- More Affordable Added-value Alternatives Continue To Gain Traction
- Traditional International Players Defend Their Competitive Advantages in 2018
- New Product Development Focusses on Natural and Functional Ingredients
- New Health and Wellness Lifestyles Anticipated To Continue Influencing Beauty and Personal Care Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources