- BATH AND SHOWER IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Value for Money Products Continue To Emerge Alongside Added-value Alternatives
- Appealing Packaging, Convenience and Multiple Performance Claims Set the Pace
- Additional Segmentation and Further Promotion of Natural Formulations Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional International Players Remain Ahead in Value Terms
- Less-traditional Players, Including Local Companies and Private Label, Continue To Gain Shelf Space
- Economies of Scale Regarding Logistics and Also Value Packs Are Anticipated To Lead Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Further Focus on Specialisation and Segmentation
- Natural Ingredients Are the Major Trend Within Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- New and Traditional Players Continue To Focus on Targeting Mid-income Consumers
- Walmart's Private Label Line Increases Its Presence Across Most Categories, While the Local Player Bioland Gains Additional Momentum Through Natural-based Products
- masstige Products Focused on Mid-income Millennials Are Expected To Gain Momentum Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Bath and Shower in Costa Rica
As the increasing offer of imported brands continues to intensify competition within bath and shower in Costa Rica, a broader base of value for money products (including the ongoing expansion of Walmart’s private label line Equate) continued to compete for purchases from mid-income consumers. Such products competed based on availability, price and the promotion of appealing functional ingredients. In such a context, a wider base of mid/high-income local consumers continued to gain interest in fo...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.