Bath and Shower in Bolivia
Use of liquid soap increased in 2017, as awareness among consumers has been raised by major brands at points of sale and availability of products in modern and traditional channels. Some companies have designed segmented products, for example liquid soaps for children with gum fragrances, bright colours and cartoons on the labels; these products have been accepted mainly by parents from medium- and high-income segments to motivate hygiene in terms of hand washing for their children. Some liquid...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BATH AND SHOWER IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Awareness of Liquid Soap Driven by Increasing Distribution
- Bar Soap Is Most Preferred Product at Shower Time in Bolivia
- Direct Selling Is Most Important Channel for Sales of Intimate Hygiene Products
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Lead Bath and Shower
- Direct Selling To Increase Sales at Faster Rate Than Other Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Grows But at Less Dynamic Rate Than Previous Years
- Beauty and Personal Care Growth Based on Middle Class Expansion
- Multinational Companies Lead Beauty and Personal Care
- Companies Are Creating Awareness by Continuous Innovation in Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Has Promising Future in Bolivia
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources