Bath and Shower in Argentina
The economic crisis has significantly modified the buying habits of consumers and through strong expansion other grocery retailers has become a relevant channel in sales of bath and shower. The Argentinian consumer became a very rational buyer in the review period as a result of double-digit inflation rates being recorded for more than 10 consecutive years. The wholesale supermarkets such as Vital or Maxiconsumo – within other grocery retailers according to the classification of Euromonitor Inte...
Euromonitor International's Bath and Shower in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Bath and Shower market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BATH AND SHOWER IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wholesale Supermarkets Grow Due To Changes in Buying Habits
- Liquid Soap Sales Cannibalise Bar Soap Sales
- Anmat Prohibits the Use of Antibacterials in Bath and Shower Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Santiago Sáenz SA Becomes A New and Important Player
- Unilever De Argentina Remains the Leader, Selling Several Big Brands
- Important Changes Are Likely in the Short Term
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Volume Sales of Beauty and Personal Care Fall for the Third Year in A Row
- A Change in Consumer Behaviour Favours the Other Grocery Retailers Channel
- Direct Selling Companies Become Multichannel
- Launching Products With Natural Ingredients Is Key To Attracting Consumers
- Very Favourable Outlook for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources