Bata India Ltd in Apparel and Footwear (India)
Bata India has announced plans to open more than 100 new stores over the next two years, targeting third- and fourth-tier cities in the country.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BATA INDIA LTD IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (INDIA)
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Bata India Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Bata India Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Bata India Ltd: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Bata India Ltd: Competitive Position 2016