Bangkok Glass Industry Co Ltd in Packaging Industry (Thailand)
While Bangkok Glass Industry is renowned for its glass bottles packaging format, the company is expected to focus on driving consumer acceptance of its relatively new products, PET bottles as well as closures. This move is being made in a bid to consolidate the company’s position in packaging and optimise production capacity.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BANGKOK GLASS INDUSTRY CO LTD IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (THAILAND)
- Euromonitor International
- October 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Bangkok Glass Industry Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Bangkok Glass Industry Co Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Bangkok Glass Industry Co Ltd by Pack Type: 2015
- Competitive Positioning