Baby Food in Ecuador
Growing-up milk formula is set to be among the strongest categories in volume growth in baby food in 2022, although sales will see a marked slowdown from the spike in 2020. This was caused by consumer stockpiling at the beginning of the year, although the stabilisation of supply lines since 2021 has seen demand normalise.
Euromonitor International's Baby Food in Ecuador report offers in-depth knowledge of the market at a national level, providing local insight and understanding unavailable elsewhere. In addition to the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, it identifies the leading companies, brands and retail outlets, and assesses the key trends and demographic shifts behind consumer demand and sales growth. How key trends such as health and wellness, sustainability and recovery from the pandemic are shaping the market in <|Year|> directly informs our forecasts to 2026, clearly indicating how the market is expected to change.
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Baby Food in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- September 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- BABY FOOD IN ECUADOR
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Sustained decline for milk formula due to a lack of affordability
- Milk formula products continue to be mostly imported
- Women who work in offices stimulate demand for milk formula
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Economic downturn constrains sales of baby food over the forecast period
- The return to the workplace promotes sales of baby food in the forecast period
- Consumers opt for unprocessed food over prepared baby food
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Baby Food by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Baby Food by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 3 Sales of Baby Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 4 Sales of Baby Food by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Baby Food: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Baby Food: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 7 Distribution of Baby Food by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Baby Food by Category: Volume 2022-2027
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Baby Food by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Baby Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2022-2027
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Baby Food by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- DAIRY PRODUCTS AND ALTERNATIVES IN ECUADOR
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Dairy products and alternatives in 2022: The big picture
- Key trends in 2022
- Competitive landscape
- Channel developments
- What next for dairy products and alternatives?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 12 Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dairy Products and Alternatives: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dairy Products and Alternatives: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Distribution of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- Summary 1 Research Sources