Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in New Zealand
With the New Zealand economy currently seeing a low inflation rate, retail unit prices exhibited a strong decline in 2017, which saw the competition intensify for AFH categories, as companies looked for cheaper substitute products in retail channels. Whilst this trend was focused more on commercial customers, rather than healthcare facilities, this was slightly offset by automated dispensers requiring specific types of products, which could not be easily substituted. Nonetheless, the competition...
Euromonitor International's Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Away-from-Home Hygiene, Away-from-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AWAY-FROM-HOME TISSUE AND HYGIENE IN NEW ZEALAND
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competition From Retail Channels
- Adult Incontinence Drives Growth in Afh Tissue and Hygiene
- the Eco Trends Observed in Retail Tissue Are Expected To Influence Afh Tissue
- Competitive Landscape
- Tork Drives Asaleo's Presence
- Afh Is An Area of Focus for Kimberly-Clark
- Afh Is A Duopoly, But the Presence of Minor Players Is Growing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Away-From-Home Paper Towels by Type: % Value 2015-2017
- Table 4 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Environmental Concerns Exert A Greater Influence
- Changing Demographics Influence the Market
- the Asaleo Care/kimberly-clark Duopoly Remains Intact
- the Dominance of Supermarkets Continues
- Moving Forward, Strong Population Growth Is Expected To Drive Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 9 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 10 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 12 Households 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 25 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources