Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Macedonia
Social media was filled with lively debates about the quality of the Macedonian public healthcare system. A significant proportion of the local population during these discussions often complained about this issue and the need to invest more in improving the conditions of Macedonian hospitals and health services. The Government of Macedonia continued investing in the system, although in terms of the way public funds are managed there are many persistent complaints. Overall, the public healthcare...
Euromonitor International's Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Away-from-Home Hygiene, Away-from-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AWAY-FROM-HOME TISSUE AND HYGIENE IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Public Pressure Leads To Greater Investment
- Most Away-from-home Tissue Ranges Outperform Hygiene in 2017
- Economising Is the Main Trend Affecting Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene
- Competitive Landscape
- Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene Is Highly Fragmented With Few Distinct Players
- International Players Dominate Category
- Publicly-funded Products Are Subject To Public Procurement Law
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 5 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Growth of Tissue and Hygiene As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Retail Hygiene Resumes Growth While Retail Tissue Marginally Slows
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Modern Grocery Retailers Is Main Distribution Channel for Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Retail Hygiene To Outperform Retail Tissue Which Is Set To Slow Down Due To Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources